Waltham Community Access Corporation was incorporated as an independent nonprofit corporation on December 13, 1985. WCAC-TV was designed to serve the entire Waltham community and is conveniently located at 400 Main Street in Waltham. Waltham Community Access Corporation is funded by a percentage of the gross revenues from Comcast and RCN cable. Grants, sponsorships and contributions from local businesses subsidize our income. All revenue is used to provide the community with cutting-edge equipment housed in a comfortable, accessible facility.
Waltham Community Access Corporation is home to two stations, WCAC-TV and MAC-TV. WCAC-TV is the Community Access station that provides programming geared towards the interests of local residents, businesses, and organizations. MAC-TV is the Government Access station that provides coverage of municipal meetings, events and special government related programming. As well, Waltham Community Access Corporation produces a weekly news program, The Waltham Newswatch, focused on Waltham-centric news reporting.
- Board of Directors
- Hours of Operation
We are conveniently located on Main Street in Waltham.
400 Main Street, Suite 1
Waltham, MA 02452
- Executive Director: Maria Sheehan
- Maria is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the facility including public relations, marketing, personnel, property management, financial management, and encouraging townspeople, civic groups and non-profits to use the facilities to educate the public.
Please call or email Maria with any questions, comments or concerns.
- Office Manager: Paula Oliveri
- Paula is responsible for keeping the office running smoothly. She is also responsible for posting obituaries on the Community Bulletin Board on WCAC-TV for the "Dearly Departed" segment. If you have an obituary to post, please contact Paula with the information.
Please call or email Paula with any questions, comments or if you have an obituary to post.
- Program Director: Phil McGrady
- Phil is responsible for new program proposals and scheduling programs to air on WCAC-TV. He is also the creator, of Waltham Newswatch, Hit Show, You Don't Say and creator, host and producer of Armchair Quarterback. Freelance credits include Associate Producer of the emmy award winning ESPN X Games and ESPN Sunday Night Football.
Please call or email Phil with any questions, comments or concerns.
- WCAC-TV Assistant: Dana Matson
- Dana is responsible for WCAC-TV with their daily production needs. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Video Production from Ithaca College.
Please call or email Dana with any questions, comments or concerns.
- Program Director: Bill Heatley
- Bill is responsible for programming the Government Access Channel and provides coverage of municipal meetings and events. As well, he also produces special programs and series such as True Blue, Your Federal Government, The Stanley Report and Visions for Health.
Please call or email Bill with any questions, comments or concerns.
- Production Coordinator: MT Nicolas
- MT is responsible for providing coverage of various municipal meetings, events and programs for MAC-TV. As well, he helps produce special series such as Your Federal Government, The Stanley Report and other government related programming.
Please call or email MT with any questions, comments or concerns.
- News Director: Chris Wangler
- Chris has written two books and many articles for entertainment weeklies, including the Boston Phoenix. He believes that the diversity and energy of Waltham make it a great city for news.
Please call or email Chris with any story ideas or to volunteer to work on the newscast.
- Financial Specialist: Maryann Pescatore
- Maryann is responsible for the financial and bookkeeping duties for Waltham Community Access Corporation.
Please call or email Maryann with any questions, comments or concerns.
President: M. Justin Barrett
Treasurer: Jeanne Umbrello
Clerk: Steve Fogg
Member: Lou Nocera
Member: Dennis Deveney
Member: Guy Sergi
Member: Karen Toney
Member: Stan Morse
Member: Michael LaCrosse
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Please note, the office is closed on weekends and major holidays.